#GivingTuesday™ is a campaign to create a national day of giving at the start of the annual holiday season. Following Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday, it celebrates and encourages charitable activities that support nonprofit organizations.
You can support GHRC this year by taking one of the following actions:
Each time you share our video on Facebook or Twitter, Giving Library — a new online video archive that connects donors with nonprofits — will donate $5.00 to GHRC through its “Share to Give” campaign!
How to Share:
1. Go to GHRC’s Giving Library page
2. Click the “Share Now” button.
3. Create an account if you don’t already have one.
4. Click “Share on Facebook” or “Share on Twitter.”
5. Share either the default message or a message of your choice.
6. The organization will receive $5 per share.
7. Individuals may share up to five organizations per month.
It’s time once again to send out our appeal, and GHRC needs assistance with stuffing envelopes and preparing our mailing this Tuesday, December 3rd, from 5-9pm. Whether for thirty minutes or three hours, please consider donating some of your time. Drinks (including wine) and snacks will be provided!
Please let us know if you can make it — RSVP to our Facebook event!
Our office is located at 3321 12th St., NE, Washington, DC. We are only a few blocks from the Brookland/CUA metro station on the Red line. You can find directions here.
When you make a donation this holiday season, it will be matched in full by a generous donor!